RE: email archives

Jon,

Thank you for your message and your welcome!

I would very much appreciate it if you could send me the past archives.  I
am planning on building a sub in one year, so I need to get as smart as I
can on what you and others have done in the past.  Depending on how large
the files are maybe you could send a few at a time in separate messages so
it won't overload the system.

I look forward to taking an active part in the list and making new friends
over the web!

Sincerely,

Rod BS

Rod B. Schack, Capt, USAF