Re: Viewports

Hello Sean,

To answer your question about my motor configuration.

Actually it would be easier to answer by asking why do you not have a single
motor, just kidding.The way my Sub is designed it looks like a torpedo and
invites a single motor. It also means that I have to build and design only one
motor controller. The calculated speed is 5 knots which is very fast for the
intended use. The range I should get is about 10 to 15 nautical miles,
depending on the vendors dreams about battery capacity. All this is
theoretical as I have not completed the Sub. Don't forget this is a wet Sub
that I can bail out of on short notice.

Thanks for the viewport information, I will call them tomorrow.

Ken

PS If I suffered the "Unspeakable disfiguration' I would certainly speak of
it. Have Fun!