Re: acrylic windows

I have been trying to make a Polycarbonate viewing port for my Sub or buy it
also.

I ended up making one for myself in my wife's oven and it turned out only
marginal. If you do find a source I, also, would like to know. I am looking
for one for my wet sub, about 24 inches dia by 0.25 thick. If you look on the
website there is a paper about forming the plastic viewports and gives the
best information I have found. I have heard that someone made salad bowls out
of 0.25 inch polycarbonate, but I haven't found any.

Good Luck,

Ken Martindale