Re: Sub Design

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the input.  I've tried to get into the hull crush calculation site,
but it doesn't seem to be working.  I know 1/2" is thick (I just saw that the
Kittredge 350 is only 1/4") but many people talk about how risky using a
propane tank is because it is thin.  It's all relative to how deep you want to
go.   I'd like to over build and not wonder if I'm going to die of an instant
migraine!!   The graphs are helpful but I need specific figures on my design.
Looks like it's time for me to invest in the ABS standards book and/or visit
the local college engineering dept.
As always, any and all input is welcome.
Gene Seus