Re: web page format?

Ray Keefer wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         I added Jonathan's gif to the web site. Looks nice! Thanks
> Jonathan!
>
>         I want to add some more in page navagation but essentially the site is
> in the format I am settling down to. Any comments? Suggestions?

This looks very good!  Not using frames is a lot cleaner and makes it easier for
everyone else's contributions to mesh well.

>         Anyone ready to move on to meaty topics like:

SNIP

I feel the need to make a FAQ.  How's this for a format?  I must admit a strong desire
to not use <pre> though.  It makes it a lot easier to make changes.

What I could do is post draft vesions of answers, and wait a certain number of days for
comment on errors/ommissions.

	http://www.interlog.com/~sanderse/psubs/faq.htm

--
Martin Sanderse
Please change your reference to my e-mail address!