U.S. Submarines' News

All of you have sent e-mail to U.S. Submarines in the past, and so we
thought we would take a brief moment of your time to provide you with an
update on our status.

U.S. Submarines has now officially relocated to Vero Beach, Florida and no
longer has a presence in Washington State. We are absolutely delighted with
the move.

Recently, we have begun design and engineering on the SeaView 66, slated to
be the world's largest and most advanced tourist submarine. At 32 meters in
length and 160 tons displacement, the SeaView 66 boasts outstanding viewing
through a pressure hull composed almost entirely of transparent acrylic
plastic. Production on this vehicle, which will operate from a unique
floating activity center stationed off of Miami, will be carried out here
in Vero Beach. Talks between our client and Disney may result in the
production of a second vehicle for Disney's new private island in the
Bahamas, Castaway Cay. More details on this exciting project can be found
at http://www.seaviewsubs.com If you haven't already, join the contest
there and you may win a trip for two to Miami, a night in the underwater
VIP suite aboard the activity center; meals in the underwater restaurant
and of course, a dive aboard the incomparable SeaView 66.

The latest industry news can be found in our new on-line newsletter,
Viewports at http://www.cnw.com/~ussubs For those of you interested in
personal submarines, check out the article on the diesel electric Subcat.

Within two weeks our new advanced website will be complete at
http://ussubs.com We hope you have the opportunity to visit.

Thanks very much for your time and consideration.

Warm regards,

L. Bruce Jones

L. Bruce Jones, President                U.S. SUBMARINES, INC.
Tel: 561-234-4499                        Fax: 561-234-2588
E-mail: ussubs@cnw.com                   http://www.cnw.com/~ussubs

"Design, engineering and construction of submarines and submersibles"

L. Bruce Jones, Director                 SEAVIEW SUBMERSIBLES, LTD.
Tel: 305-705-0710                        Fax: 305-705-0900
E-mail: bruce@seaviewsubs.com            http://www.seaviewsubs.com

----- End Included Message -----