[PSUBS-MAILIST] Holes In Ribs?

Hi All,

Am i ok to drill holes in my reinforcement ribs?  They would be about 8mm in the top part of the "T".  Just a few here and there to hold pipes.

I've finished most of the high pressure plumbing but i need to hold the pipes down.  I didnt really want to drill into the ribs as it means more painting, but ive scraped the paint off in places while working so i have to re-do bits anyway.

The other options are to weld tabs on, or use some brackets of some sort, but i think easiest is just to bolt through and re paint.

Thanks
James