Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ptfe V Thread Sealant

Hi James,

Loctite 567 contains PTFE.  The company also makes PTFE thread sealing tape.  You might contact their tech department and see what they have to say.  The term  PTFE doesn't distinguish between the tape and the product from a tube.

I'd be interested to hear what you discover.

Cheers,
Jim