[PSUBS-MAILIST] Uploading Photos

Hello All, Douglas Suhr here. I have recently returned from Florida with some great one atmosphere submersible pictures that I'd like to share on the website, but I'm having a problem uploading them. After I log into my psubs account, click on the "my projects and photos" tab, click the "create new album" tab, and try to create a new album of photos, a message is displayed that states an "Internal Server Error" has occurred. Has anyone else encountered this problem/does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks, Douglas S.