[PSUBS-MAILIST] looking for hydrostatic test capability

Title: looking for hydrostatic test capability

Im making a manifold for Snoopys HP air valves. Its seriously beefy, but with 3,000 psi in there I would like to test it with water to avoid any possibility of surprises. Does anyone here have the means of doing a hydro testing above 3,000 psi? I wouldnt mind paying for a test, and the part is easily mailed, but I hope to avoid building or buying test equipment for a one-off test.

This looks like it would be ideal: http://www.additel.com/products/Hand-Pump-and-Comparison-test-Pump/12.html

Thanks,

Alec