[PSUBS-MAILIST] High Pressure Air Question.

Hi All,
Starting on my plumbing.  Got most of it sorted but have a fundamental problem.

Im not sure how to get the scuba tank(s) connected into the system.  Its all swagelock, either 1/4 or 1/2 inch.

I assume most people would use a flexible hose from either the high pressue port on a scuba stage 1 or directly from a D link onto the tank.  But how to get that hose into the swagelock system.  Is there some sort of adapter or do i have to make a manifold that i can screw the end of the hose into one end, and a swagelock fitting on the other?

Off to my local tech diving shop in a moment so they may have some answers.  WHat has everyone else done??

Many thanks
James