Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Electric, Radio, Hull

Hi,

I would strongly recommend that you get a copy of Manned Submersibles by R. Frank Busby.  This is in addition to the books that were recommended to you by some other members on January 9, 2011.  Manned Submersibles is currently available at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Manned-Submersibles-SIGNED-Frank-Busby/dp/B004BOS93Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330470642&sr=8-2

This will give you a very good introduction to the various considerations of sub design including the questions you were asking in May, 2011.

It would also be a good idea to introduce yourself with your name, background, etc.

Best wishes,
Jim