Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge Motor Housing help

Simple, practical and HEAVY!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Smyth, Alec <Alec.Smyth@compuware.com>
To: personal_submersibles <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Thu, Oct 27, 2011 6:07 am
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge Motor Housing help

Jon, thanks for uploading all those step by step photos. I'm finding
this whole process really educational and enjoy seeing George's simple
and practical design approach.

Alec

addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it
to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and
then destroy it.