Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Corps of Engineers shut down submersibles

I authored a letter and had it reviewed/edited by some fellow psubbers.  The Corps received the letter on 9/19 so it's only been a week.  Not sure how long it takes for the letter to actually get to whom ever it needs to go to for implementation of a plan, nor how long it takes the Corps to create and implement policy.  If we don't hear from the Corps by next week then I would follow up with a phone call.

Jon