To: psubs
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 4:35 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] oil filled bladder

It is in Dan Hryhorcoff's project photos. Picture 24 and 25. It is the black rubber thing with the metal ring. Can't seem to find anything like it. Anyone have any ideas? Also what kind of oil do you think you would use, maybe just a lightweight auto oil or something even lighter? I'll be uploading more pics soon. I have made tons of progress including a really cool new thru-hull design that is basically complete!
Thanks,
Scott