RE: RE: RE: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] jettisoning battery pods or other ballast

Here’s the trick we used- we actually formed the cover twice- once to measure how much each side of the flanges warped using a “flat” ring and base.

Then a 2nd time after making another mold that was “warped” in the opposite direction. Then we milled the sealing surface flat and annealed it to take any residual stress. Don said it was the best one they had ever purchased.

Greg Cottrell

Project Manager

greg@precisionplastics.com

http://www.precisionplastics.com

P please consider the environment before printing this email