Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Depth\Pressure Gauge

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice.  I think i'll plumb a gauge in just before the forward hp air inlet to the main tank.  So there will be 1/2 inch through hull, 1/2 inch ball valve, T piece, 1 "T" to gauge, the other to HP one way valve and then air tank.

Or, i might just put the divers gauge outside the viewport.  Im actually going to do that anyway as a redundant depth gauge.

Kind Regards
James