Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Breathable air compressor

Wow. A liquid-piston machine. It would work, mechanically, but of course you would have water saturation of the outgoing compressed air. I don't know whether that would be a problem or not.

Marc

Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Ducted fans: http://massflow.archivale.com/
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog