From: Glen Brown
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CT ring surface not true.

Hugh,sounds good seeing I have 3 bench grinders and quite keen to fix the ring myself ,the ring is allso 4mm thicker than called for by the plans for this very reason.I wonder if the  opposite bottom of the ring could allso be used as a guide possibly with rollers.Love to see your sketch.By the way after welding the ring on to the ct I faced it in a large lathe mating it with the hatch cover ring.
Glen