Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub Obesity

Hi Brian,

Marc raises a good point. It would be worth backtracking and try to determine why the error is so large. You're total displacement calculation is going to be critical now to ensure you build in enough buoyancy, and if you end up requiring some hard buoyancy tanks (or syntactic foam) to offset the additional weight you'll need to be careful with weight and balance calculations to ensure the buoyancy material is placed appropriately on the vessel for stability reasons.

Jon