Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pressure compensated outboard

I did think of Frank when thinking of this, maybe he's still influencing our thought process more that we know !   so you're saying create a very small amount of an air pocket.  Somehow I was thinking steel, but that really wouldn't matter with an ambient situation.  A fuel bladder would work also.  How does one go about dissolving polystyrene?   Actually polyester resin is not compatible with styrene so you would have to use an epoxy - which would be so much the better anyway.

Brian