[PSUBS-MAILIST] Oxygen Analyzer

Hi all,
was putting my O2 analyzer together & read a link that I think Jens provided
http://www.scubadiver.cc/forums/showthread.php?1272-Design-Construction-Operation-and-Maintenance-of-an-Oxygen-Analyzer
wich states the following...........
 Essentially all galvanic O2 sensors (such as those listed in the table above) function best with a gas flow around 2-4 liters per minute.

Am wondering what other people do with regard to this flow or whether I've bought the wrong thing (El Cheapo O2 analyzer kit)
Was thinking of mounting the O2 analyzer in the intake to the CO2 scrubber to get a bit of flow going through it.
Regards Alan