To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Herve Jaubert on trail over Exomos

Maybe someone can explain this to me:

First they buy three subs from Jaubert.

Then they invite him to move - lock, stock and barrel - to Dubai.

THEN they say he's incompetent, his products are shoddy and he's dishonest, as alleged in the Florida lawsuit.

And oh yes - he escaped from Dubai in one of those shoddy, unsafe submarines.

Yea, right!

Best,
Marc

Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog