Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Saddle Tank Vents

Hi alan,

Thanks for the description.  Gives me something to think about.

I do understand it ok from your "wordy mess" !

I would like to see a sketch of the actuating arms and valve mechanism if you have one?  Or even a photo......  :)

I suppose i could use something similar but get the linkage up to the standard K350 valve through hulls.  hmmmmm

Thanks again
James