Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 7:51 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 salvage concept

Hi all,

With things a little quiet with the local floods, I have had some time at night to work on a concept using the standard K350 pressure vessel.

I hope you like.  Comments, critisms, and improvement suggestions welcomed.   I am going to kept working on this particular concept.

What do you think?

http://www.psubs.org/projects/1280105118/k350-salvage/

Best regards, Lawrie.