Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Removal from list

Then you are not doing it correctly.  The log files show no record of you submitting a request to be removed from the list.  The automated software for adding/removing addresses is working correctly.

1) The email address you want removed must appear in the "From" header of the email address.  For example, you have to send your request from bearcat1487@yahoo.com and not some other email account.

2) You have to wait for a confirmation email to be returned to you and then respond to that.

3) You have to wait at least five minutes for the automated software to delete your email address.

Jon