Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] If you ever think you're "banned"

There are lots of reasons people get removed from the mailing list, none of which have anything to do with being banned from the list. Sometimes mailboxes get filled up because people don't check them, sometimes ISP's like earthlink and aol think we are spam rather than an "opt-in" mailing list, and sometimes a persons ISP mail server may throw back an error. All of those cases throw back errors to the server and I occasionally go through that list of errors and manually delete email addresses which messages could not be delivered to. The primary reason for doing this is that when ISP's like AOL keep seeing mail trying to come into a bogus recipient addresses they tag it as spam and then blacklist us. It's a pain to then get off their black list. This is explained on the website under the email discussion faq.

Jon