RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Height of Eyes Above Water?

Hi Jens,

8.4 Minutes is plenty of time to release a torpedo for self defence and sunk the problem out of the way.
Even 2 minutes should match ;-)

Thanks for the maths.

I think on Eurosub size subs the 2 Minutes are a to short time to dive the boat and get into saftey depths.
Better will be go on the deck and swing you arms and the national flag.. Or use the radio..

vbr Carsten