Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] a fond farewell

Thank you, David for all your past input and help and for the offer of future assistance.  My prayers are with you and your wife.  May God bless you.
PR

--- On Sun, 1/16/11, David Bartsch <dbartsch2236@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: David Bartsch <dbartsch2236@hotmail.com>
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] a fond farewell
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Date: Sunday, January 16, 2011, 4:34 PM

To all:

  I leave the further investigation and discussions of this past event in Fort Pierce in this clubs leadership hands. I wish everyone a fond farewell. I have not died and if anything I delve into seems of worth to anyone I will never turn anyone away. Just simply ask and I will help if I can.

Good luck to you all.

David Bartsch\
www/dbartsch2236@hotmail.com