Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mock up pics

Hi Brian,

Nice job on the mock-up. Keep up the good work.

Best Regards,

Jim K

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:25 PM, ojaivalleybeefarm @dslextreme.com <ojaivalleybeefarm@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Hi All,
             I uploaded some pics of my mock up of my pressure hull.  It is sitting on a trailer in my garage.  The same way it will be and on the same trailer as when I get the actual pressure hull.  ( Good idea to commendeer that space before the wife does !!)  Also added a picture of my newly aquired diesel engine under a seperate catagory.

mock up:

http://www.psubs.org/projects/1234567812/mockup/

if that link doesn't work go to the projects page under Brian Cox

brian