RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mock up pics

Hi Brian, I had another look and was obviously confused.  Looks like you got it sorted and the diameter is 30” Hugh

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ojaivalleybeefarm @dslextreme.com
Sent: Friday, 7 January 2011 5:25 p.m.
To: personal_submersibles
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mock up pics

Hi All,

             I uploaded some pics of my mock up of my pressure hull.  It is sitting on a trailer in my garage.  The same way it will be and on the same trailer as when I get the actual pressure hull.  ( Good idea to commendeer that space before the wife does !!)  Also added a picture of my newly aquired diesel engine under a seperate catagory.

mock up:

if that link doesn't work go to the projects page under Brian Cox

brian

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5765 (20110106) __________

http://www.eset.com