Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mock up pics

I was hoping for such a comment.  What do you mean in must be integral?  Hull is 30" in dia.

Brian

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Hugh Fulton <hc.fulton@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Brian,

Nice mockup.

Looks as though you should make a full wooden sub.

You made a comment that you would put additional reinforcement around the conning tower once it was fitted.  Are you aware that this must be integral and not an additional plate on top?

It was a bit unclear but better to clarify now.

What diameter is the main hull?  Hugh