[PSUBS-MAILIST] Design depth

Hello People,

   I am trying to carry out design calculations for the pressure Hull, according to the ABS guidelines. However, I couldn't find a section in the Guidelines suggesting how to find design depth for the sub.

I have been using Hull Calculator (found on psubs website) as a reference for my calculations.  Also, I've found different criteria (equations) to find the design depth on different sources.

Can anyone suggest me what equation to use to find the design depth?

TIA,
Jinesh