Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Blueglobe cable glands

Wow, that is what I would consider a major discovery. I notice in the photo you have all kinds of different cables going through that bulkhead. Did your tests include several cable types? I would imagine the results might depend as much on the cable as on the gland.

Thanks,

Alec