Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Handbook of Acrylics

I think you are misunderstand Jon's concern, and the laws
governing the issues.  The case concludes when they prove
you make a copy of copyrighted material and gave it to
somebody else.  The issue Jon highlighted is that they do
not have prove that there was revenue loss due to this
action to be able to be awarded large damages restitution.

I do not agree with this of course, but in the US there is
single mother being sued by the RIAA, over sharing 20 mp3s
with a handful of people, the latest verdict is that she
has to pay something in the order of $20million (at the
last appeal it had been dropped to something like $50000,
but now it's 20M)...

Anyway, enough of being shocked by the grim reality of US
law, back to submarines....

Ian.