Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SubConn connector ratings

For members only;

You can order any length cable you like, and any connector you like.  If you don't see the item listed in the member section, simply go to Subconn's website to get the item number, then send me an email with the number of pieces you want along with the cable length desired.  I send that info to Subconn for pricing (including shipping costs), and then return that info to you along with details of how to order if you want to continue with the purchase.  I don't have a retail price list for their products and don't believe they have one on their web site, however they have extended members a 30% discount on anything they sell.  Custom cable lengths are custom fabricated and I believe require up to 4 weeks before being shipped, so plan accordingly.

Jon