[PSUBS-MAILIST] motor compensating fluid

Brian,
You posted a question regarding a thin fluid for compensating your rov motors.
I just picked up a sample of Shellsol D60 yesterday.
http://www.scdynamiccontent.shell.com/Files/aliphaticmineralspirits_shellsold60_americas.pdf
It's clear, doesn't smell, has a higher flash point than WD40 & is low in aromatics so is less destructive
to plastics than WD40 & is close to water in viscosity. I've just run a small DC actuator motor in it & it goes fine.
Am soaking a number of plastics in it to see how it scores on that front over time.
Has anyone else used this?
Alan