From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Cliff Redus
Sent: Monday, 4 October 2010 6:17 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries Bank

Carsten

A four fold increase in range for your application is a strong motivation for following the lithium battery technology.  My hope is that with the resurgence of the electric car and the R&D that is being funded in battery technology, the Psub world will get some next generation batteries that are affordable with the bugs worked out.

Sgt.Peppers  would make a nice test bed for Lipos.

Cliff