Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] need goo

Works for me.
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian V. Ryder <brian@subatlantic.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Tue, Sep 14, 2010 3:33 am
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] need goo

Vacuum grease ?

Brian V. Ryder

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.