Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 6:52 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] well being

Hi Alan

It was the German 2 person sub Jago that did the dives ? our NZ  GNS scientists did dives to observe the thermal activity at bottom of lake ? I supported the project with my ROV ? a 60 Minute program TV doco was featured on the dives including bottom video ? was most interesting ? Taupo is still an active volcano so don?t buy lakeside property!!

Cheers

Keith Gordon

www.deepquest.co.nz