From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Monday, 30 August 2010 2:33 a.m.
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Safety Hook

Here's a little sketch on an idea I had for a simple hook to follow the buoy line down. It's much like Phil's idea, but I'm using the lifting eyes I have welded to my sub. With a "three prong" approach, ONE of those damn things ought to grab.

It would operate like a fish hook where the support crew would keep "jigging" the hook up and down until it grabbed.

Any comments ?

Frank D.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5406 (20100829) __________

http://www.eset.com