Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Coating for ballast tanks

Nope, not much.

-----Original Message-----
From: jimtoddpsub@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, Aug 25, 2010 12:54 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Coating for ballast tanks

Vance, do you any famiarity with spinning a talk similar to being on a lathe, usually at the time of manufacture, to force a protective coating or liner into all little crevices? I wonder if there are any services that would clean and recoat/reline tanks.

Obviously you can't "spin" a tank at more than a very low RPM if it has brackets welded to it unless you band counter weights to it for balance.

Jim T