Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Safety of Tourist Submersibles

Two words: Fair Use.

The NAS is never going to go after you for making one of their publications more widely available.

Thanks to Jens - I'm enjoying my PDF compilation of his pages. I will be happy to make the PDF available to anyone who wsnts it.

Best,
Marc

Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog