Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Web forum

Is there no way to set the forum so that it notifies people by email of new posts? It seems to me that some forum software can do this. That way, even the designated "monitors" would not have to open the forum unless there were new traffic.

Best,
Marc

Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog