Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ac unit

In a message dated 8/2/2010 10:48:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, vbra676539@aol.com writes:
Come on down. We'll kick submarine tires. Maybe drink something frosty.
Hi Vance. Ya, I'll call and see you soon. I'm excited as hell about your new boat, and your K250 as well. Looking forward to a visit.
 I've been looking for suppliers for random stuff here locally......not much industry in Daytona.
I found a surplus metal outfit located in Sanford. That seems the closest so far for sheet and plate. Maybe Jacksonville is a good place to search. It's not too far away.
The marine surplus store I went to yesterday was like a big candy store......LOTS of cool stuff in there, both new and used. We'll talk.
Frank D.