Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ac unit

Hi David. Sounds simple. Vance and I will be doing some diving together, depending on whose boat gets ready first, we'll try it out. As always, I'll share with anyone interested. Maybe you can come down for the weekend when we get a sub up and ready.
If the AC unit doesn't work, we can always use it for keeping the beer cold.
I've been pondering how to make a SAFE container for dry ice. Saw some nice hardware at the boat supply that would work for latching down a lid so it's secure. A box, exchanger, fan, short ducts, good gaskets. Could be a nice little side project. Still pondering that one.
Frank D.