Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to the site.

I've got a PDF copy of Busby that I downloaded from somewhere - fairly recently, since it's not yet in my online catalog. I thought it was somebody on this list who steered me to it after I complained that I could not get the online link from PSUBS to work. Unfortunately, I did not keep a record of where I got it, thinking the source was now common knowledge.

It appears to be a complete, clean image-only PDF - no OCR, hence no OCR errors. It's big - 780 pages, 40 MB in Acrobat 9 format. Who knows where this thing was hosted?

Best,
Marc

Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog