Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] linear actuator- thruster range

Hi Alan. I'd have to have one in my hand to make a call on how to modify a Lenco for oil compensation but It doesn't look too tough from the little info I have.
On the bellows part, I have extended the bellows to include the first "link" in the linkage train so the bellows need not collapse quite so much. It's working on the Firgelli's I have and should work just as well on the Lenco's.
Here's a quick sketch ( very rough )

As far as the Lenco casing and drilling it, again you'd have to get one and see. Even though it looks all sealed, I think a full chamber made of FRP or machined from metal would be needed to completely enclose it so the oil was sealed in and water sealed out. Frank D.