Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Git Kraken

Hey Frank looking good. I have a feeling you get her in the water your going to
scare the heck out of the other Kraken's hehhe

Dean

In a message dated 7/20/2010 12:19:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ShellyDalg@aol.com writes:
Hi Guys. I made it to Florida and was only slightly late for the convention. Arrived in Daytona at 3 am Thursday, got a quick nap in, and headed out to Ft. Pierce.
Here's a couple pics of Git Kraken as we left Calif.
The convention was fun and very educational.
I just this hour got the computer hooked up and will post additional pictures etc. as soon as I can.
Frank D.