From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of David Bartsch
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 10:14 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] conferance videoing

Thank goodness! I'd be shaking under the glare of a motion picture camera!

                                                                                David Bartsch

Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:51:50 -0400
From: jonw@psubs.org
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Alan,

Not on a plane yet, but will be in a couple of days.  We usually video the presentations but this year I find myself without a camcorder so I don't expect to have it video taped.  Slides will have to do when we return.  Next one, we'll do a better job of getting a camcorder there.  I've got my eye on an HD camcorder that should allow nice editing and transitions but just didn't have time to pick it up this year.

Jon